Diploma in Business Administrstion
The Diploma equips students with the necessary skills pertinent to business administration. It also intends to sharpen individual skills required in management and administration by introducing a broad spectrum of concepts and techniques of modern planning and running of organisations. The diploma course is divided into four parts all being completed in two and half years.
This is one and half year Diploma in Business Administration covering modules in the following areas.
* Business Administration 1
* Management 1
* Business Law
* Business Communication
* Quantitative Techniques
* Business Administration 2
* Management 2
* Financial Accounting 1
* Management Information Systems
* Strategic Management(Compulsory)
* Business Research Methods
* Human Resources Management
* Marketing Management
* Cost and Management Accounting
* Corperate Governance and Business Ethics (Core)
* Transformational Leadership
* Public Relations
* Labour Law Employment Relations
* On the job training (6 months full time)
Entry requirements: A minimum of 5 ‘O’ level passes including English and Maths or Accounts.